Surface Cleaning and Disinfection
Food processing under adequate hygienic conditions requires cleaning and disinfecting work surfaces where foods are being handled, as well as non-direct food contact surfaces in handling, processing and storage rooms. This is done to minimize potential cross-contaminations that may affect food safety and products quality and shelf life.
- Alkalyne degreasing detergents
- Neutral degreasing detergents.
- Acidic detergents.
- Foam-controlled detergents.
- Other cleaners.
- Surface disinfectants.
- Fast action disinfectants.
- Surface cleaning.
- Foam cleaning.
- Surface disinfection by spray or sprinkle.
- Intermediate disinfections in critical contamination points.