Safe-Rest acronym for "Food safety awareness for restaurants and school canteens" is a Leonardo da Vinci project, Transfer of Innovation framed within the Lifelong Learning Programme (LLP), call 2010.
- Provide food safety training workers from restaurants and school canteens.
- Facilitate access to new information and communication technologies (ICTs)especially to those collectives presenting a lower level in the use of these technologies.
- Use food safety training as a strategy to increase the adaptability of workers to emerging changes and developments in the sector, thereby improving their competitiveness and employability.
- Selcuk University Cumra Vocational High School (Turkey)
- Betelgeux, S.L. (Spain)
- Federación Agroalimentaria de Comisiones Obreras. (Spain)
- Total Management SRL (Romania).
- Turkish Partners: Cumra Sugar Factory; Rural Development and Food Safety Association Konya Branch; The Association of Food Technology; The Confederation of Çumra Tradesmen and Craftsmen; Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs General Directorate of Protection and Control; Cumra Chamber of Commerce; Cumra District National Education Directorate.
- Programa de Aprendizaje Permanente (PAP)
More info: www.saferest.org/es/index.php