Our concrete objectives for this partnership are emphasized as below:
- To determine the status of education and training about food safety in VET at European level in order to detect deficiencies and weaknesses.
- To compare one’s own different VET systems and training methods with other participating countries and to exchange best practices.
- To increase awareness of the importance of food safety throughout the world.
- To improve food safety levels of food products.
- To collect information about expectations from involvement in food safety training in companies.
- To analyze the profile of food industries interested in food safety training programmes.
- To strengthen the use of ICT in food safety training.
- To improve the quality of teaching and learning.
The subjects or problems we intend to address are the following:
- The unawareness of workers about the importance of food safety.
- The need of training for adaptability and employability of workers in food and agricultural business.
- The need for building up dialogue among European countries in this critical period.
- Non cooperation interest of companies.