PATHOGEN CONTROL IN POULTRY INDUSTRIES
This project aims to develop an integrated system for improving control of pathogens presence in poultry industries, contributing to ensure food safety and in response to the current demands of society and the poultry industry.
- Prevent, reduce and eliminate risk microorganisms across the poultry industry
- Characterize and trace microorganisms across the food chain.
The aim of the project is improving control of pathogens presence in poultry industries, through the following specific objectives:
- Study of contamination characteristic of poultry industries and definition of biofilm growth models.
- Development of products and protocoles for improving pathogen elimination.
- Development of rapid techniques for detection and characterization of pathogens using biosensors.
- Nutreco Servicios S.A
- Betelgeux, S.L.
- Ainia Centro Tecnológico
- Universidad Politécnica de Valencia
- CDTI (IPT-2011-0899-010000)
- Fondo Europeo de Desarrollo Regional